Small Rabbit Hutch
- Overall Dimensions: 36" Wide x 24" Deep x 35 1/2" High
- Hutch Only Dimensions: 31.5" Wide x 20" Deep x 20" High
- Double door locks for extra security
- Lid fully opens and features a locking hinge
- Wire front door
- Weather-resistant fir
- Non-toxic stain
- Removable bottom grille in a foot-friendly design
- Asphalt shingles water-resistant top is designed to protect pet from inclement weather
Our Small Rabbit Hutch provides your rabbit with a safe, secure hutch that they will be happy to call home.
This small rabbit hutch has an open floor plan that connects to an adjoining, private nesting box. The rabbit hutch is elevated from the ground and includes a fold-down ramp so that your rabbit can easily hop up to his home. The bottom legs have rubber feet to prevent splintering if used outside or scuffing your floors if used inside.
The hutch is crafted from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. This rabbit hutch also features a water-resistant roof made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
Removable interior divider walls, a fold-down entry ramp plus a foot-friendly removable bottom grille. Additional security features include a lid latch and double door locks on the front wire cage door. Ideal for multiple small rabbits, up to 15 lbs. or 1 large rabbit.